technology – Beijing morning news on May 29th, the queen of the Internet "said the former Morgan Stanley Internet analyst, KPCB partner Marie · Mikel (Mary Meeker) this week at Re/code’s Code conference released the annual Internet trends report.
Mirko has released the report of the document, the following is the main points of the report:
– the growth in the number of Internet users has slowed to less than 10%. Smartphone subscriber growth is still strong, but also slow down.
– mobile data traffic is still accelerating growth, an increase of 81%. This is mainly due to the user’s demand for video services, mobile platform has accounted for 22% of video consumption.
– only 30% of the world’s 5 billion 200 million mobile phone users have a smart phone, so there is still room for growth in the future.
– the number of TV users worldwide is still more than the number of mobile phone users, both 5 billion 500 million and 5 billion 200 million.
– 97% of the world’s smart phones using the U.S. made operating system, and in the era before the emergence of the iPhone is only about 5%.
– relative to the time spent on mobile devices, mobile advertising has not yet reached the corresponding level of development, and print advertising is still far beyond the level of.
– the number of existing bitcoin wallet is about 5 million, up to 8 times last year.
– mobile dating applications Tinder users slide 800 million times a day, up to 21 times last year.
– 66% tablet users in the United States will be able to access the Internet while watching TV, while the 44% will use tablet PC shopping.
– 52% ESPN digital version of the user access to smart phones and tablet PCs, accounting for only about 48% of the total time spent by the user.
– China Mobile Internet users currently reach about 80% of the total number of Internet users in china. Compared with other markets, China’s mobile Internet users have reached a critical majority, and therefore will lead the revolution in mobile commerce.
– only 6 of the top 10 Internet Co are American companies, less than last year’s 9. More than 86% users of the top 10 Internet Co are located in the United states. "The Chinese market is developing rapidly". (Wei Jin)